View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2007, 11:51 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default What to do with 9 hours in Bermuda?

We're sailing Spirit on May 19th out of New York and our first stop is in Bermuda at King's Wharf, from 8:00 to 5:00. At most ports, we either seek out a nice beach or do some shopping, depending on the port. We'll also be stopping in St Thomas and Tortola. Tortola is definately a beach day and St Thomas might be some shopping and some beach time. We've been to both of these ports several times and pretty much know our way around.

But, we're not really sure what to do in Bermuda. We're not real big on doing the ship's excursions (which there are none available on the NCL website) and aren't really into the touristy stuff. I'm thinking it might be a little cool for a beach day in Bermuda in May. So, I guess my question is, what's the shopping scene in Bermuda like? Prices? I've heard that Bermuda is expensive? Is there anything around the port, or should we plan to ferry over to Hamilton? Since we've never been to Bermuda, we're looking for some suggestions.

Thanks, Tim

Western Caribbean - Holland America Westerdam

Alaska Explorer - Holland America Westerdam
Sponsored Links