View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

We are home too, have eaten AGAIN, and have settled down for the night.
For most of the week, I had a wicked cold. I used more klenex than is humanly possible..I stayed in bed on Grand Cayman day, But I tried to make the best of ot..

For me the cruise was all about the people, honestly..We also were seated with Sharon and Larry, and the 2nd night dining there, there was an obvious problem with the service at our table..To be honest, I was not a fan of the food, it was fair...we never went hungry, but I was underwhelmed.

We ate with Sharon and Larry upstairs one night, and after rangling with them to bring lobster to us from the dr....it was really bad.....but let me add, I was told downstairs it was delish..it just might have been under the lights to long...

The gifts presented to Ray & Helen, moved them so....A romantic dinner for 2 at the Victoria & Albert Restaurtant, at the Grand Floridian in Disney World..chocolate covered strawberries in their cabin, and a pair of Italian glass candlesticks...the top off was a poem, our own Paul B wrote especially for them, had the happy couple clapping and tearing....Thanks everyone!

We had valet service for our bags, were off the ship early, with no problems...Since this was my 2nd sailing of the Century, I would have to say, been there done that....once again, though. THIS bunch was the BEST.

If you get an opportunity to do a Cruisemates cruise. DO NOT hesitate, you will be back for more!.............I am now officially ON A DIET!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator