View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Admiral

Default Re: submarine in Cozmel

Catch a sub (Atlantis) rather than a semisub and be sure to dress very colorfully. Your clothes will become a science project as you ascend and descend.

Get a "potato clock" for the kiddos and have them feed it different fruits each day from the buffet.

Watch for flying fish off the sides of the ship - you should be seeing them -usually when you see one, there are more to come in the next few minutes.

Look around for those iguanas on the island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherme
I have a 5 and 6 year travelling with my husband and myself. I was thinking about going on the submarine in Cozmel. Has anyone been on this tour and if so how did you like it? or do you have something better to do with the kids. we don't want to see the dolphins. thank you.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas