View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default CABIN MATE: Available Most Anytime to Go Anywhere!

To Whom It May Concern;

Normally I am open to the duration of a cruise, in this particular instance however I will have a spring break… 03/06/2007 – 03/26/2007 and would like to book a cruise for that period if a cabin mate is available. I signed-up for a couple of classes at the local college; watercolors and digital graphics with an emphasis on advanced Photoshop and Illustrator.

I have posted a few requests; one is a cruise leaving on Holland America's Zaandam from San Diego on the March 6th for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii, returning to San Diego on the 21st ($1456), another is aboard the Island Princess 15 days from Los Angeles, March 12-27 ($1306). If these cruises are of interest to you please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Again, to reiterate, presently I am open to any cruise that will provide a hot and sunny climate.

I hope to hear from you concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise to stave off the Winter Blues!

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and I thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

PROFILE:

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler.

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on location. There are times I prefer not to go ashore, I stay aboard usually by the pool.

Wishing you health and prosperity and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Sponsored Links