View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Admiral

On our cruise on the Rhapsody of the Seas, my DH decided to buy me flowers off the flower cart. He NEVER buys me flowers (the romantic that he is ) but he knows that I like them. The problem was, he couldn't find me, so he was walking all around the atrium, looking for me, carrying this beautiful vase of flowers. Finally the singer stopped singing and asked him if he was looking for somebody. He said yes, so she assisted him by paging me through the microphone (I was 4 decks above). I came down and she played a special song just for us to dance to. It doesn't top AR's story (HAHAHA) but it certainly stands out in my memory.

The other memory was when he asked me how much it cost to pay for airfare, hotel, car rental, our cruise, our DS and DIL cruise, all of use upgraded to connected junior suites. We were standing out on our balcony, enjoying the cruise. I just smiled, shook my head, and said "Nuh uh." That was just too much information. I finally told him and he didn't say a word. What a love.
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13