View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default Working Cruise Vacation "Thank You for all Replies"

Hello,

I am a retired University Professor who has just completed his first two special topic lecture cruises on the 15 day Island Princess cruise out of LA to Hawaii January 26 to February 10, 2007 and April 11 to April 26, 2007. Thank you to all of you who have responded to my "Working Cruise Vacation" posting on Cruisemates so far.

In addition, I have finalized two back to back 9 day Caribbean lecture cruises on Crown Princess departing from New York. The first one is May 12 to May 21, 2007 followed by the next one May 21 to May 30. I have already confirmed two cruise share partners from Cruisemates to go on these cruises, a man on one and a woman on the other.

I am also posting this message on Cruisemates to find others who also lecture on board ships and would like a cruise share partner. It would be very attractive to the cruise lines to have two lecturers for the price of one. Depending on each others lecture topics the combination of lecturers and subjects this may be exciting to the cruise line.

If you do not lecture but would like to find a way to cruise at discounted prices with someone who does lecture I would also like to hear from you.

I am aged 66 and an experienced cruiser, with over 25 lifetime, going on 4 to 5 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

A reminder to potential cruise share partners who do not lecture but would like to find a way to cruise at discounted prices with someone who does lecture, I would also like to hear from you.

Please email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

James.
Sponsored Links