View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2007, 11:37 PM
Admiral

Melody,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
Wow Norm I just don't know how to take that!

I haven't model anything in a professional capacity of any sort! Especially anything remotely related to the oldest profession or the gentleman's club variety!
Now wait just a minute. I was quite explicit in my mention of the FASHION industry!

But then again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I have modeled in high school fashion shows, but that is the extent of my modeling career!
Aha, just as I suspected! Budding talent, never developed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I am a very conservative auditor, with an eye for detail and the ability to get information from people without them even knowing they have sunk their ship. 8)
I hate to break this to you, but the fashion industry probably would have paid better.

A lot better....

Indeed, you probably would be retired and taking 2-3 cruises per month, each of at least ten days, by now....

Oh, well. There's no point in crying over spilt milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
Maybe it's a southern thing, but I do remember whispered conversations with older female family members. Something along the lines of knowing when to be a lady and when to be a tigress and how to dress for the occasions. Oh yes, they did talk about this in a very delicate fashion. I laughed and called them old-fashioned. The message stuck though! Women talk and all of the women I know are business professionals who wear suits to work. However, all of that changes when the suits come off. We talk, laugh and learn from each other. You see everyone benefits from these lessons, including the lady. So the next time you see that lady in a suit, remember what I said. And it might truly be a southern cultural thing.
Actually, I can relate to what you are saying. It seems to pretty common to genteel society everywhere, though I have to admit that you southern belles pull it off with a unique -- and very classy -- style.

BTW, classy business suit would really catch my attention!

Of course, the other side of the coin is that there's nothing like a flaw on the ring finger of the left hand to divert my attention elsewhere....

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
As far as models, did you see the pics of my children and grandchildren in the cruisemates personal photo gallery? If you haven't you are in for a treat. Check out Melody Still pics!
Okay, I'll take a look as soon I get a minute.

Norm.