View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Admiral

Inflatable pool is not a bad idea also a kiddie jail (portable nylon playpen). Used in cabin sitting sparsely when my guy was 12 mos (wife of a crew member). The kiddo remembers things to this day from that cruise, so it is not a waste for the kiddos to be aboard. Now as to carrying one aboard on an inside passage - you might check seabands for naseau.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianmommyof2
I just wanted to share some info that we got as we are travelling with our 20 month old son who is not potty trained. They will not allow them in the pool if they are not potty trained, some have suggested to bring a inflatable pool to fill for our little one so that we can all enjoy the pools. Just letting you know.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas