View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Admiral

Default Re: 36 yo GF Seeking Cruisemate for HAL Alaska Sept. 9th

Have you considered the Ryndam VAN-VAN in May? You can Amtrak from SEA to VAN (then Sky Train to One Canada Place) and it is a nice trip. The price looks better and May vs Sep weather is about the same (off season)?

http://www.cruisecritic.com/bargains...fm?NewsID=5657

Good luck - I've BTDT on Alaska and Canada, but do travel solo sometimes when not with my kiddo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA2FL2?
I'm determined to be on this ship when it sails. But I'll probably choke on the single supplement before I make it to the airport.

Me - loudly introverted, love music and dancing, want to see a glacier close up. You - enough money to cover your fare. Seriously, I'd love to share a cabin with someone I can hang with, but I'll be happy with just splitting the cost too.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas