View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to outdoors27
Default Why I love my PVP

I know a lot of people have great travel agents but I have to say I think I have the best Carnival PVP. I've booked four trips with her and she has done nothing but take care of me and my wife and now another couple sailing with us on 7/7/07 on the Liberty. I realize that's their job, but as many of us know people don't always put that extra effort in the way she does. She's already had two letters sent to the company from us and will be getting a third.

I called her at 330am today(Sunday) while at work and left her a message asking her to check (on Monday) if there have been any rate changes, if the silly rumors about Costa Rica were true about the port being skipped and to get an updated bill. Well I came into work today and found a fax sitting in my dispatch area showing that I had received my thrid discout on this trip saving us another $120.00 per person totaling our saving to around $800.00 per couple since booking June of 06 as well as a deck upgrade to the Lido and turning down an upgrade to the Panorama Deck.

I'm just happy with the service I have recieved and felt like posting it. If anyone is looking for a good PVP send me a private message and I'll pass her name along.

Happy sailing everyone

Rich
Britanis 1985
Carnival Fantasy 1992
Carnival Destiny 1998
Carnival Destiny 1999
Carnival Victory 2002
Carnival Pride 2004
Carnival Valor 2005
Carnival Freedom 2011

Carnival Breeze (Hopefully June or July 2012)
Sponsored Links