Thread: auto tipping
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Admiral

Ok, I'll walk the tightrope here.

I have always appreciated the auto tipping and last year, even went as far as to add some cash to the auto tipping. I cancelled the tip for the cabin stewart this last cruise.

We met him the first day while arriving in our cabin. There wasn't a luggage blanket in the room. We asked for one and he said one wasn't available. Now, we knew better because the other cabins had theirs on the bed as is customary. That night we had to turn our own beds down. Our cabin was never cleaned up during the entire 4 day cruise. We ordered room service and the tray stayed in our room for two of the days until we put it out ourselves. We even ran out of bathroom tissue!!! Unexcusable!!!

That is why I cancelled his and his helper's tips.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.