View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Admiral

Default Re: What not to wear????

Trip,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
Have you ever bought something to wear on a cruise, that you would
NEVER wear at home..Maybe you got it on sale for a steal, and couldn't resist. Or,

Maybe you wanted to try a style, with glitz, and you are not a glitzy chick, at home.. Or show some cleavage, that would have jaws drop at home. Men, how about you? Maybe you would not be caught dead in a Hawaiin or Tommy Bahama anything, but on a cruise, you turn into a plam tree, surfboard, hula girl kinda guy! Maybe a gold chain or two, or 3

I once bought, for a real steal, this wine colored jacket sparkly thing, that hung in the closet, and I just couldn't pack it, ever money down the drain!
I have to plead "not guilty" on those charges. Or is it guilty of being boring? Whatever....

What I wear aboard ship is exactly the same as what I wear for similar occasons at home. I emphasize the "similar occasions" only because I don't have as many "formal' events or as many events with tropical themes that would call for "Hawai'ian" or "island" prints at home as when I'm cruising. Thus, I wear these items more frequently when cruising, but only because they are appropriate to the situation.

Norm.