View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Passenger

What a debate this post has become.......

To reply to the initial question Nicola, my husband and I are in our early 30s and love both Holland and Celebrity. We would cruise either again. Overall we prefer a "classic" cruising experience and good food and service are very important to us. We have found this to be true on Holland and Celebrity. We did our research prior to our first sailing
and have not been disappointed with these lines. THere are other cruise lines out there that I would choose to avoid completely. We love Celebrity's food but the service on Holland is outstanding. Their crew is from Indonesia and the Phillipines and are so well trained.........so friendly and the best around. Celebrity has an International crew and does not have the cohesive feel that Holland's crew does.
As far as price goes, if you are patient, flexible, and have the time to look, there are many deals to be found on the internet for both Holland and Celebrity.
You will not go wrong with either of these cruise lines. We love them both! Bon Voyage!
Norwegian Crown Bermuda 9-07
Royal Caribbean Splendour Of The Seas Mexico
3-07
Celebrity Horizon Bermuda 9-05
Holland America Zuiderdam Caribbean 9-04
Celebrity Galaxy Caribbean 5-03
Royal Caribbean Nordic Empress Caribbean 12-98