View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Freeport & Nassau question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellet1959
For those who have gone on Sensation to Freeport, is there a beach witin 5-10 minutes walking distance from where the tender drops you off on shore? I'm looking for something cheap but fun to do with my 14 year old son. What is there do to around the drop off point?

For Nassau, we plan to do the walking tour (including the pirate museum)near the dock, as well as the straw market. Is there also a free beach within 5-10 minutes walking distance from the wharf?

Thanks!
I was on the Sensation last July and we took a cab ride to the market area and after doing some shopping we walked 5 or 6 blocks to the beach area. There is a really nice hotel (sorry ...can't remember the name) that is along the beach that has nice sidewalks that will take you down to a really beautiful beach. They had jet ski, water trampoline, and lounge chairs for rent, also there is several nice places to eat along the beach. When you get off the boat in Freeport and Nassau you don't have to tender, you get off at the dock and catch the next taxi.
If you have anymore questions, just ask.
Aimee
8)

Carnival Legend 07-07
Carnival Sensation 07-06
The Big Red Boat 01-96

Carnival Legend 07-07
Carnival Sensation 07-06
The Big Red Boat 01-96