View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces68
Wow, that sounds great! I am so excited. I leave on the Liberty 5/26 along with my family which includes an almost 14 year old. So were there enough things to do for the young teenagers on board?
This is our first Carnival cruise but we're registered as VIP because of the suite that we got. I am glad I wont be standing in that longgggg line.
Is it true that if you dont like what they're serving that night for dinner, you can ask for almost anything and they'll get it??
I've heard alot about these chair hogs, what time do you suggest that I get out there to at least get one for myself?

To be quite honest with you, the kids were fine up until midnight when they closed the Club02. After that they had nothing to do so we would see lots of kids either hanging outside the Disco just talking or up on the Lido Deck. My 13 year old just hung out with her new friends and loved it. My 16 year old loved the scavenger hunt that the Carnival Teen Camp sponsored and won a 14K Gold Plated 1st Place Medal!!!

Yes, please, if you see 2/3 things that you want to try, order them all... If you love what you're eating and want another one, order it again. I had the chocolate melting cake PLUS other deserts at least 3xs this week.... Just joined the gym!!!

Chair Hogs.... I don't really get involved in that because I don't sit out by the pool but if you really want to get lounge chairs, my oldest one told me you need to be out before 9am.... I will tell you that if location is not a big deal, there were always lounge chairs on the upper decks to be found.

I'm also thinking that based on the date of your cruise, the chair hogs might not be out in full force... Remember, I cruised Spring Break Week with over 900 kids on-board. In May most schools are still open.