View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

I sure wish I could go but I have too many cruise planned up until May 2008 at this point (lol). Isn't that just terrible! The funny thing is I just remembered this week I have a Phantom Princess cruise I need to book as well. I booked it at the same time I booked a Baltic cruise which I leave on in June and for some reason I forgot about it until just the other day while I was looking in Quicken and saw the transaction. Found a wonderful Single price deal for a TransAtlantic on the New Carnival Freedom next April so I booked that. Actually, Cruisemates has a group going and they may still have cabins at the old price with OB credit. In between that I have a Mariner cruise booked as a single in October so that will keep me away from a Halloween singles cruise. For the Baltic I had to have a roommate because of the extreme cost and luckily I found one. I thought I was going to be working in Tampa for most of the summer up until Wednesday when they cancelled but if I was there this cruise would sure be tempting.

Have a great weekend.