And under the pantry or kitchen
Cabins under a pantry or kitchen work area can also be quite annoying. It's always important to know what is directly above you. On Infinity once, we had a Concierge balcony cabin directly under a pantry work area that serviced the buffet. Every single night when I was getting ready for bed, I had to go up there and personally secure a rolling cart that would otherwise spend the entire night rolling back and forth and hitting the walls. One evening it was a large can of something or other rolling around.
That said, it was a wonderful cruise. And even being under the pool deck with all the moving chairs hasn't bothered me. But since then we opt to make sure only other cabins are above us.
Most likely, you'll be fine.
* Celebrity Infinity, San Francisco to Ft. Lauderdale, October 3, 2008
* Celebrity Solstice, Ft. Lauderdale to Caribbean, March 1, 2009
* Celebrity Galaxy, September 2007
* Celebrity Infinity, May 2007
* Celebrity Century, November 2006
* Celebrity Galaxy, February 2006
* Celebrity Infinity, December 2005
* Celebrity Summit, November 2004
* Celebrity Infinity, November 2003
* Celebrity Zenith, May 2000