View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Beginner

Since no one has posted a reply, I will tell you our experience on the Caribbean Princess. We were upgraded to a VS suite and I want to tell
you, it was absolutely wonderful! It was difficult to downgrade to a regular cabin after that experience. We really felt pampered. Loved the free mini bar, the canapes in the afternoon (we usually ordered the chocolate covered strawberries). The free dry cleaning and laundry was great. Didn't need to pack as many clothes. We also enjoyed the dvd player and the great library of movies they provided. The full tub with jacuzzi was something we had never experienced on a cruise before and to have
a separate shower was a delight. Wife says the walk-in closet was a real plus. The double size balcony was great, but I must say we didn't spend as much time out there as we thought that we would. I never slept so well on a cruise. Their pillow menu provided just the kind of pillow that I use at home, and the bed was firm and wonderful.
Everyone needs to experience a suite at least once in their cruising life. Let me know of your decision.