View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2007, 11:02 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
Good morning, Wow!!! The night owls did a book last night! Made even me blush when I read it this morning and say "OMG" many times.

Joe, I agree with your take on the GPS thing. Heck a REAL man uses the sun or moon to orientate himself so he doesn't need those fancy gadgets. My BIL has one that he uses on the golf coourse so he knows which club to use... allegedly.

I am on a worse schedule than I was before. I wil lbe hard pressed to venture into the realm at night but will occassionally. The post police nailed me and deleted one of my posts last week also. What a week.

I went to the Galveston webcam and watched the Ecstasy come in. Wish I were on the dock getting ready to get on her.
re: GPS - we need it for work as we are going to 8 - 10 different properites in 4 different counties; printing paper maps is just a waste of paper and ink... but otherwise I like a good old fashioned Rand McNally road atlas.

mehawk you were deleted! must have been a political post - now you have made us all curious, at least me anyways, what did you do; Bad Boy Bad Boy - hey wait you can't be the Bad Boy

Darlene: that is the best Rita recipe ever; the girl that gave me the recipe was supposed to have her bridal shower/bachleorette party today and into the wee hours of tomorrow am; we had to cancel it at the last minute as her future MIL passed away on Monday

James is up - I missed his post; morning James -
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat