View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2007, 11:55 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Anywhere there is a buck to be made is where you will find a Wal Mart! There will probably be one in Costa Maya when we go back!

Couldn't you just hear Rescue if we tried to drag him into a Wal Mart!
just serve him lots of beer and then take him for a walk leave his Bass at WalMart - LMAO -

Get antsy for the cruise; my friend just called and gave me her booking numbers so I am trying to get Carnival to get us all at the same table - we have an 8 going; then she wanted to know which bars we were going to! . So I told her about the new Margaritaville in Grand Caymen and we are going to "Dina's Bar" in Playa. no sightseeing this trip - just relaxation ! Then I got to get a T-shirt made for my one friend; she has NEVER cruised, so I am looking for T-shirt suggestion, ie. "I am a cruise virigin, be kind to me" or "Point me to the nearest bar" - it is an ongoing thing - we usually get her a custom shirt each year for birthday, christmas or whatever, the last one said "Wake me up when the keg is ready and put me to bed when its floating" - that was for her 40th bday.
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat