View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old April 23rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
tami3333 tami3333 is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bradenton, florida
Posts: 235

No you dont need your marriage certificate, just your driver lic. and birth cert. and make sure you print out you fun pass.

your gunna have so much fun, I'll be on the same ship too. this trip will be my 3rd time on her.
Reply With Quote