View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2007, 11:03 AM
Passenger

My first experience in cruising was on the Celebration. It was very nice and a great ship for a first time cruiser. I thought it was immense until I sailed on the Valor the following year. I truly enjoyed the Celebration I am sure the staff has changed by now, but if Joseph is still the Maitre'D you will enjoy your meals he was great. Our kids still talk about him even though we have cruised since then. Nassau was okay in that if you don't want to spend a lot of money while on this trip, you can walk down the pier and wander around the straw market, and the port has an indoor mall of sorts if the weather is not great. We have never been to Freeport will be going there this July, but hear there isn't anything close and a taxi to town costs 10 dollars each way per person. We have plans for the other ports so may just stay on the ship for that one it depends. The shows at night were great, the food was great all in all a great vacation, but no matter the ship a free cruise as long as it doesn't sink you are ahead!!! ENJOY!!!! I am from CNY also and wish I was your best friend going with you!!!!! What hospital I may have to change my employer!!!
Valor 4/06
Celebration 4/05