View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to blueman3474
Default hello

hi

how are you my name is fernando ...(blueman3474) is just my on line name i dont use my really name b/c of my job i am in radio & t.v (Communcations)
am not married no kids ..i was married one time for 6 yrs my ex-wife was 50 yr old ..am 210 pounds 6'1 black hair brown eyes i like mature ladies with all repsect ...i love to run 6 miles every other day love to dance ,cook ,candles stuff like that ...love to bar-b-q ..am aslo an old soul in a young mens body ,am very picky and 2 things about me is that am very honest & repsectfull ..i love to respect everyone and i do like that back ..repsect ..i love to travel and i can am off on the weekends and love the beaches too i like alot of things..am active& exercise regularly honest ,gentle,straightforward ,respectfull,romanticooo and yes sentimental with a great smile & sense of humor .i would like to get to know you and become friend ..do you have yahoo messneger and if you do may i add you ro my yahoo messneger so we can maybe chatt there too? well i do hope to hear from you soon i will be waitting for your answer ...

take care

fernando (blueman3474)