View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Admiral

I suggest you call VTG Single Cruise dept. I am booked on one of their singles cruise (Carnival Glory 09/29/07). I am 48, very youthful at heart but with the common sense that grows with age. I was told that the average age for this cruise was 47. I don't know if VTG would forbid you and your son from booking this cruise b/c he is a minor but something like this will be more your style. I think we will be youthful enough to have fun and party late but mature enough not to need to "chuck in the bushes" and God knows my wet t-shirt days are over and I now realize that I don't have to wet my t-shirt to get the attention I want.

I assume and would suggest you look at Carnival. They will have a better age mix with more teens for your son to socialize with.

Good luck and happy cruzin'

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)