View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Admiral

I just got off the phone with Carnival.

I booked a Cat 1A guarantee on the Liberty. I have been assigned a 4A cabin on the Riviera Deck.

I asked the PVP what were the chances that my cabin would change again. She said once they assign a cabin number, my cabin will most likely remain the same. It is pretty much locked in. I then asked how come I got such a teeny weeny upgrade. She said that upgrades are not a sure thing and there is a 50/50 chance of getting one. I started laughing and said, "Oh so I should be happy with what I have." She laughed and said, "Yeah Pretty much."

I am happy with my teeny weeny upgrade b/c it is on the Riviera Deck towards the front of the ship. Since it is further forward of the first bank of elevators, hall traffic and noise should be minimal and it is right near the staircase that leads to the gangway off the ship at island ports. This saves loads of time getting on and off the ship at ports.

I have been in this area of the ship and the movement and noise is minimal. It is a nice quiet area. Great for midday naps.

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)