View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Default Vancouver

Just back from there.

SeaBus from One Canada Place to North Vancouver = $2.25c
Nice views and you can connect to transportation to get up to the swinging bridge.

Sky Train to or from One Canada Place (Waterfront) = $2.25c
Can connect to the Vancouver Amtrak station and some good views since it is an elevated (L) train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misguidedangel
Vancouver is a awesome city. True, it has been 21 years since I was there, but Canada Place was part of Expo 86 and following that it was a cruise terminal. Vancouver is an easy city to get around since if you stay on Robson you can find China Town, Gastown, and walk far enough you get to Stanley park and the sea wall walk. I would be caution since some of the areas are still where the homless and drug dealers hang out--near Chinatown and Gastown. Vancouver Aquarium is a good place to visit, alas, they do not have a killer whale show anymore, but do have a dolphin and beluga show....

Enjoy Vancouver and Alaska!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas