View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellet1959
thanks, I dont' mind paying what I know will be more $$ onboard, I'd really prefer to travel not having to wait for checked luggage and also would love to be able to just self-debark after the cruise ends.

Also, whatever shampoo, etc. I don't use I'll probably just leave in the room for the next person to use!
there is a very limited selection of products in the sundry store on board. you may be disappointed in the choices you have, if you have a choice at all.

As for leaving it behind, it will get tossed when the steward cleans the cabin.

For what it is worth, I collect the small trial/travel size of products thorughout the year and use those during my cruise. Two trial/travel size of body lotion or shampoo take up less space than a full-sized bottle of either. This way, if you use all of one bottle, you can just chug it.

Personal care stores like Bath & Body Works alway has great quality products in the small trial/travel size.

Or you can just purchase the one or two items you must have and pack it. I don't know if depending on the ship to carry the items you want is a good idea. Plus, their products are prohibitively expensive.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)