View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Admiral

Bahamas? Suggest you chum your teenage son to the dolphins or strap a tank on him for an intro to scuba class. Cool! 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellet1959
I'm a single mom (48) going on my first cruise with my son (14) this July. We're going sop we can have a great vacation together, not for him to go off with the teenagers or for me to look for love. He will probably want to spend some time on the "at sea" day (4 day cruise) with the other teens playing bball, etc. and I'll be nearby either writing or reading. I will be taking a cruise solo next year (haven't booked as yet) so I can do all the things I want to go - disco, beach time, etc. without the worries of motherhood along with me. Then, in 4 years when he graduates high school and will be 18, we'll cruise again, a 7-8- day cruise, and we'll be able to do more things together that we'll both enjoy.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas