View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:06 AM
Cruise Maniac

Grand Cayman I felt super safe and everyone was so nice and willing to help. The uys driving the tender boat over even feed the fish so I could see all the amber jacks. My boyfriend played golf and I stayed in the cart and tried to avoid the iguana's!!! It was a great time. Don't miss Senor Frogs!

Ocho Rios- we took a taxi with a bunch of people from the ship and climbed Dunn's River Falls. That was fine but some guy was taking picutes of us while we were there and then waited for my fiance to walk away to the locker while I packed our bag and demanded money for the pictures. We literaly didn't take cash and I think I had 7 dollars or something and he wouldn't take no for an answer! I finally gave him the money and then on our way out a guy pulled my fiance away to sell him pot and his wife pulled me into a hut to sell me a braclet or necklace. It was crazy. We made it back to the taxi and they took us to Margaritaville. We felt safer there and had a great time on the slides! Also bought a ticket for the trampoline in the ocean. the guys and women wanting us to buy stuff followed us out to the trampoline and it is a pretty good swim. We finally bought something from them and got a great deal! 4 necklaces for 10 dollars. You just have to be very aware and careful. We onnly used our CC at Margaritaville and Senor Frogs. Everywhere else is cash only.

Carnival Valor November 2008
Carnival Fascination February 2008
Carnival Glory September 2007
Carnival Imagination September 2006
Carnival Fascination May 2005
Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas May 2001
Carnnival Ecstasy May 2000