View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Hard to tell what the day is going to be like today. Seems a bit breezy and cloudy, so guess it may be rainy. I had hoped to garden, but it doesn't seem like a good outside day. Hopefully it will clear up.

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Had church, then the Youth Group Bake Sale - we made $285 -so that was pretty awesome. Rushed home and got ready to go to a circle dance in honor of my dh's youngest sister's upcoming marriage. It was hosted by the groom's mother. It was different. Not really my cup of tea so to speak, but I know my sil enjoyed it...so that is what matters I guess.

Then came home, and watched the game. It was very cold and rainy here yesterday.

Have no idea what I will do today - I know what I should be doing, but I hate to spend Memorial Day doing paperwork. I hope I get the sense to suck it up and get some work done and not waste a whole day being frivolous - but I truly want to just have a day of fun.

Thinking of all those who have or are serving our country, and their families as well. Especially thankful for those who paid the ultimate price.