View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2005, 09:50 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Vegan definition

Angie,

You should enjoy yourself then. On the Imagination they do not have movies 24/7 in the room, but you have plenty of shows to take in. I was on the 5 day cruise and they had two vegas style shows, comedians and movies in the lounges during the day. You may want to check out Barry's act in the Mirage Piano Bar. He is very entertaining, of course be ready in case he decides to pick on you in fun a bit. One dessert that we had that I really really liked was the chocolate decadence. I have to confess I had two of them. It is a mixture of dark chocolate and milk chocolate, so not to sweet but oh was it ever good. I hope they have that on your cruise because that was the best. (that is saying a lot because I am not a huge sweets fan).

If you aren't overly strict with the no animal products at all in your diet then the vegetarian menu should be wonderful for you. Now with the pizza, you can get them to make up a special pizza for you. They were more than accomodating when I had a special request. The mushrooms that they had for the pizza's were really really good. I also had their veggie burgers at the burger bar that were very very good.

Which, itenerary are you going on?