View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Admiral

On my 5/26/07 Liberty cruise I booked a Cat 1A guaranteed. I was initially given an upgrade to a Cat. 4A but b/c of all of my shenanigans with OBC and the like, the upgrade with taken back. I did not learn my cabin number until the night before the cruise. As it turned out, I did not receive an upgrade. I was given a Cat. 1A cabin. It was located on the Riviera Deck. This was my most favorite cabin ever.!!!!!! It had only 1 twin bed (I cruz solo) and therefore had loads and loads of floor space. It was right next to the aft elevators but I never heard the elevators from my cabin. The aft elevators take you directly to the aft pool, the buffet and the dining rooms. Also the aft elevators are probably the least used so they are therefore the fasting.

I am soooo glad I did not end up with a so-called upgrade. From now on when I book this class of ship, I will always look to book Cabin 1426!! If I can reserve this particular cabin, I won't need or want an upgrade. It was the best ever.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)