View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by visusie
I'm sorry to hear that some people have had a bad experience with the locals from PR. I've been on the Destiny several times, which sailed out of PR each time. I have to say that some of the locals from PR were nice and some can get rude. Same goes from other travelers on the ship- some were nice and some were rude. I didn't find the people from PR any much nicer or worse than travelers on board that came from other parts of the states. The people from PR can be quite a nice bunch if you give them the same respect you would give anyone else.

Therein lies the attitude of the PR locals. The preceived notion that they are not getting the same treatment that other people get so therefore, they are "pre-justified" in being rude "because they just know everyone is going to be rude to them so they will be rude first."

Thanks. You just illustrated my point perfectly.

I have written two reviews this week on two different ships. Polar opposition experience.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)