View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Passenger

I have one better for you with 'P'. I have a diease called Neurofibromatosis. I have small tumors all over my body (which is why I can't wear a swim suit anymore). They are on my face, arms, stomach, etc. And like Mike says once people get to know you they won't even notice what is wrong with you. For all the others out there ignore them. You on a cruise to have a good time so go out and have a good time and don't worry about what other people think or what "you think" they are thinking. Just remember that there will always be someone worst off than you (think of me, my diease will only get worst not better). When I start feeling sorry for myself I think about someone who was serious disfigured because her ex-husband threw acid on her face, or the young man at the hospital my sister works at that had half his face blown off while serving in Desert Storm. We are only given one life to live so live it to the fullest. Believe me I have made a lot of lemonade in my life with the basket of lemons God has given me.