View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old June 9th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Dutchman's Avatar
Dutchman Dutchman is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: May 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 362

Most regular Insurances that you have have a limit on evacuation they will pay. You could have a bill of $30 to $40,000. I would get cruise insurance, most have $50 to $100,00.
30 Cruises with Carnival,
Reply With Quote