View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Hahahahahaha!!! You are soooooo funny!!!!

O.K. Cruise vs. Land Vacation. The cost effectiveness of either depends on what you do on vacation. If you are a drink and beach chair type of person that does not partake in the late night shows, clubs, bars, then a land vacation would probably suit you better. If you like to stay on the same island for a few days and just relax, again a cruise may be wasted on you.

I did the same cost analysis for myself and, based on my criteria, I can expect to spend at least 3 times as much on a land vacation for what I get on a cruise ship. I enjoy the shows, all the late night bars/clubs and would get bored after more than 2 days on any one island.

What ship are you on?

I could be wrong but I found that the food choices on a ship much better than what most all inclusive land resorts offer.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)