View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Admiral

Norm,
I re-read what you wrote about Princess holding very classy special events and I thought you meant in the dining room but the only thing that came to mind was the waitstaff singing. Yes we enjoy all the evening affairs/events after our dinner.

Just a note on Princess' dress policy, I am looking at a recent Princess Patter (3/16/07) and it states...Tonight's dress: Formal. There is a note on the bottom of page 1 that states DRESS CODE - Shorts and T-shirs are NOT permitted in the Dining Rooms. No short sleeves allowed on Formal Night. BUT no where on the 4 pages does it state one must stay in formal clothing all night. One might argue that "Tonight" means all night, then again many think it applies just for dinner.

tennisbum, the champagne waterfall doesn't start until 11:30pm. Are you saying if someone chooses to have dinner at the buffet in shorts or casual wear, he shouldn't be entitled to enjoy this event too? Because of the late hour, many ppl have retired to their cabins and just come back to see this spectacular event.

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302