View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Admiral

Karrie:

The RCCL's out of Galveston can be good for the kiddos when the prices are right. Cuts out the price of 3 flights.

Dave
San Antonio

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrielg
Hi Jeff, had any luck finding a cruise to take your child on? I am a single mom 40 with two little girls desiring to take a cruise aswell. Was looking into the disney cruise but I'm not big on doing the adult functions alone on a family oriented cruise and since this is vacation I will need a little alone time if just for a drink after a long day of activities with my active girls.. If you have any tips or advice I would really appreciate your comments.

thanks from the lonestar state, karrie
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas