View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Admiral

Default Kentucky - Lousiana trip

Hi:

Can't comment on that particular location as I have not stayed there. My advice from experience is to stay together as a group and watch your belongings carefully. Check your cruise departure time and contact your line - typically, early boarding is about noon. Please take the time before the drive to do a final check for all your gear and documents. Be sure to keep all your cruise documents, passports, travelers checks in hand *with copies in your luggage*.

Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by goLC
Divemaster - we're staying Sunday night at the Holiday Inn by the convention center (because it's beside the Hertz place so we can easily return our rental van) Don't know that we'll do anything in NOLA other than sleep; we'll have driven 8 hours. Is that an okay area to spend one night? The Hertz people will shuttle us to the pier Monday morning. How early can we get to the pier? We're so anxious I think we want to be the first in line!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas