View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to NICKI61
Default Re: Selecting a Deluxe Veranda Suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerhardt
We are planning a Caribbean cruise on the Westerdaam next February. I'm a neophyte at doing this on the internet by myself, and I would appreciate any help you could give me.

First, I'm confused by the categories of the Veranda Suites, VA through VH. They are all the same kinds of cabins, so I assume it's location that makes the prices different. What's the difference in location that makes one category more expensive than another? What are the positives and negatives of the various decks?

Second, I have never dealt with an on-line agency. I've heard some good things about Vacations to Go, but there are obviously many others . I would like a reliable agency where I would be assigned someone, and I could get back to that person if there are questions or problems. Any suggestions here?

Relating my first and second concern, do these agencies have a list of available cabins, and would the agent help you select one?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Gerhardt
We have cruised 3 other times and for our 4th cruise we booked with "cheapcruises". Here we were able to speak to an agent that is assigned to me(just like in the mall). I can call him anytime I need something. I also found the price to be $200 less per person than other sights, including cruises to go.
I knew what level we wanted and we talked it through with my person on the phone, chose a cabin and paid my deposit.
I checked on the HAL website for booked guests and there we were. So I have been happy so far.

Good luck!
Nicki

Ruby Princess 11/08

HAL Westerdam 11/2007

NCL Dawn-2006

Carnival Destiny-2004

Carnival Spirit 2002