Thread: Too much?!?!?
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Admiral

Default If two tours

If two tours a day, a "passive" sailaway party boat, motorcoach/tram tour or the like would be in order for the second tour. Your "active" tour should be in the morning. If you are tendered, one tour a day may be the best route.

BTW, also recommend those catamaran trips. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaK
you are right on tract, resist the urge to try to cram in as much as you can into your day. For me 2 excursions per day is too much, i just do 1 excursion per island, usually in the morning, so that leaves my afternoons free to just wander around, shop whatever. Some of my fav excursions:
Nassau - take the tour of the "Dig" the aquarium at Atlantis Resort, its amazing, do it on your own, no need to book a ships tour, just grab a cab -either land or water and head over to Paradise Island.
St.Thomas -if your cruise offers book the Champagne Catamaran Sailway. this is a great tour -you get beautiful sail, beautiful beach & snorkeling.
St. Maarten - America's Cup Regatta or the Golden Eagle Catamaran Sail.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas