View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old July 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Pacific trip

Hi Jeff,
I see that you are wait listed. I wish you luck, however if it dosen't work out,I'm still interested in the Nov. trip. Right now I wouldn't mind ending the trip in NZ. We can talk. As I mentioned,if we could get third person in the cabin it would be less $$$ and maybe more fun.
Reply With Quote