View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:12 PM
werbz werbz is offline
Member
Passenger
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 34
Default

Hello again
With hopes for the 31 sailing from la to sydney waitlisted and not moving i am now ready to book the trans pacific with you if you were still interested, i am looking at doing legs 2 and 3 with you since i will already be in hawaii when the 1st one leaves, please let me know asap as i would like to lock down some secure dates. i went and priced everything out on vacationstogo.com and it looks like less than the 4500 you gave me as a price, looks more like 3500 and if you are over 55 there may be more savings!! LETS BOOK and enjoy the south pacific!!
Reply With Quote