View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2007, 02:04 PM
Admiral

This is just the reason why I travel (and do most things) solo. Women are, by nature, flaky. They are also nurturers so any little thing can come up and they obligate themselves to things they know they either do not want or or cannot do or they sacrifice their vacation plans for the needs/wants of someone else.

All of that is to say that I am willing to be limited to the ships/itineraries that are within my price because I am almost always solo. I lean towards Carnival because of the better deal on single sup and I avoid major holidays.

Small price to pay to never have to deal with this type of problem.

I have a girlfriend who wants to cruise with me next summer. She is welcome to come along but I have already told her she has to get her own cabin. Why? Because she too can be flaky and I don't want her drama affecting my vacation. I am selfish like that.

I suggest if a person doesn't ahve a tried and true dependable person to travel with, it is not worth the risk to your vacation to save a few dollars.

Upcoming Cruzes
CCL Splendor

Past Cruzes
Freedom ('09), Imagination ('08), Victory ('08), Destiny ('08), RCCL Navigator ('08), RCCL Majesty ('08), Glory ('07), Liberty ('07), Fantasy ('07), Destiny ('06), NCL PofAm ('05), Fascination ('04), Victory ('04), Fascination ('04), RCCL Voyager ('03), Fantasy ('99)