View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM
First Mate

I know Mark, it is very confusing. The more you think about it, the more confused you get. I am even confusing my husband. I feel so stupid trying to explain it, but I am pretty sure that I am right.

I called Carnival again today trying to explain it to them and she keeps telling me that they gave me a credit for $130.00 on my husbands card. Yes, that is all fine and dandy, but then they charged us for another shore excursion which was the one that we took. The shore exursion that we wound up taking was $5.00 more. Instead of deducting the $130.00 and charging us for another shore excursion for $45.00 and $90, they should of just added the $5.00 more, because like I had told everyone before, the shore excursion that got cancelled, I booked that on-line and charged it on my Mastercard bill. So now I have my mastercard bill for $130.00 which I have to pay from the 1st shore excursion which got cancelled and then Carnival charged on the sign and sail statement the 2nd shore excursion for $135.00.

I am so fed up trying to explain this, but nobody seems to understand that we are being charged for 2 shore excursions, the one that got cancelled and the one that we took.

I am at my wits end trying to explain this to Carnival. I called them twice, but they don't understand it.

Tweetybird