View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old February 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM
AKcruiser AKcruiser is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 917
Default Re: 1st timer questions

That should be all the ID you need for your son as long as both parents are traveling with him. If you parent is absent I believe you'll need the missing parents notorized permission the let the child enter mexico.

Reply With Quote