View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Good luck parasailing - alas, an accident involving L5 keeps me from that sport or parachuting.

Just over at Sea World's aquariums today with my nephew and son. Speaking of seeing thing diiferently - most folks never realize that most of our world lives on the other side of the glass - we land creatures are really just the gold fish in the bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCalBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divemaster
AG, mea culpa - absolutely nothing negative intended. In the virtual world we just miss all the subtleties and clues that context our everyday conversations.

Indeed, we all see things differently in life, but we all find fun and adventure on the high seas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelgal
Hey diver guy, we see things differently in life.
I concur!! Well said, mr divemaster I'd like to learn scuba someday, but it's not on my list this year or next. I am more interested in reaching the sky with paragliding
Quote:
Originally Posted by "xCalBear
I concur!! Well said, mr divemaster I'd like to learn scuba someday, but it's not on my list this year or next. I am more interested in reaching the sky with paragliding
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas