View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

Yes, an inside room may make you feel claustaphobic, that is why I get a balcony or better. I do find the cabins on Carnival's ship to be reasonable, but yes, trying to get ready for formal night or just finding space for all the goodies you bought can be tricky. I found using whatever storage space that wasn't in use was used for my goodies to bring back home.

I tend to spend a fair bit more time in the cabin, just sitting in solitude on the balcony enjoying the view. I could go on deck and do the same, but I like some alone time and the balcony is just right.

I booked a Cat 11 suite on Conquest for my February 08 cruise, not because of the extra 100+ square feet, but for the experience of VIP boarding and a bigger balcony. My experience with the whole boarding process in January was decent--at the port and on the ship in under an hour (and there was a full crowd checking in when got to port). I have a 8E booked for September and that will suit me just fine--that and I am steps away from the elevator AND the door to Panorama deck....

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....