View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

I've done a couple of repo cruises.........one was a 7 day repo from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale. I LOVED that cruise........it was on the Enchantment of the Seas just 2 months post stretch. I had a cabin in the new section of the ship.......and the itinerary was fascinating. I fell in love with Cornerbrook, New Foundland. I also loved the Saguenay River.

My other repo cruise was actually a partial transpacific........an 11 day Honolulu to Vancouver on the Celebrity Summit. We had 6 days around the Hawaiian Islands and then took off from Hilo for 5 1/2 sea days up to Vancouver. This was in May and the seas were not bad. I found more than enough to do on the ship during those sea days. It was a good feeling though to see land about 4:00 in the afternoon on the last full day of the cruise......we were able to see the Washington Coast and the entrance to the Strait of San Juan de Fuca.

I am doing a 12 day transatlantic this fall on the Jewel of the Seas from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale. I am looking forward to the 6 straight sea days from Funchal to Fort Lauderdale. 25 hour days (more sleep, yeah!!!!!!)