View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Beginner

Okay, ya'll are freaking me out here!! We are going on our 4th cruise in October and this will be the first inside room for us. When we booked, we got a great deal... $409 for a 7 nighter on the Triumph. Balconys were $609 (and would have gotten a past guest upgrade to any deck!) But, now an 8A is $929 so it's just too expensive for us to switch.

We wanted to do a balcony for this cruise, but we were going with another couple (who have since cancelled on us) and all they could afford was an inside room. I just didn't feel right about booking a balcony while they were on an inside. I know, I know...that's silly, but they are family (my sister and her dh) and just didn't want to one-up them cause it seems like it happens so often. So dh decided we would just get a room right next to them. Well...by the time they cancelled, the balconies were sky high and I just refuse to pay that price when I could have originally got it for $609.

So basically we are in a 4D and I'm freaking out. My dd, age 6, turned the light off on me and shut the door when I was in my walk in closet. I thought..this is how it's gonna feel...and I ran out as fast as I can. It was claustophobia at its worst...no kidding. So I have been really stressing!! OMG you all...I hope I don't feel that way in the stateroom!! Thanks for listening to me rant,